I just passed my ITIL certification exam.
It was not all that hard, I studied only 3 days before the schedulle date, and I didnt attend classes.
And like all practicing taking exams is key to learn and develop a certification exam skill.
Here I put few questions/answers.
But feel free to download all 3 from here:
ITIL v3 Foundation Exam Dump 1
1. Which of the following is NOT a step in the Continual Service Improvement (CSI) model?
a) What is the vision?
b) Did we get there?
c) Is there budget?
d) Where are we now?
2. What is the RACI model used for?
a) Documenting the roles and relationships of stakeholders in a process or activity
b) Defining requirements for a new service or process
c) Analyzing the business impact of an incident
d) Creating a balanced scorecard showing the overall status of Service Management
3. What is the main reason for establishing a baseline?
a) To standardize operation
b) For knowing the cost of services provided
c) For roles and responsibility to be clear
d) For later comparison
4. Which of the following is NOT an objective of Service Operation?
a) Through testing, to ensure that services are designed to meet business needs
b) To deliver and support IT services
c) To manage the technology used to deliver services
d) To monitor the performance of technology and processes
5. Which of the following statements is CORRECT about patterns of demand generated by the customer’s business?
a) They are driven by patterns of business activity
b) It is impossible to predict how they behave
c) It is impossible to influence demand patterns
d) They are driven by the delivery schedule generated by capacity management
6. Which of the following is NOT one of the ITIL core publications?
a) Service Optimization
b) Service Transition
c) Service Design
d) Service Strategy
7. Which of the following statements is CORRECT?
1. Only one person can be responsible for an activity
2. Only one person can be accountable for an activity
a) All of the above
b) 1 only
c) 2 only
d) None of the above
8. Which is the correct sequence of events in the selection of a technology tool?
a) Select Product, Requirements, Selection Criteria, Evaluate Product
b) Selection Criteria, Requirements, Evaluate Product, Select Product
c) Requirements, Selection Criteria, Select Product, Evaluate Product
d) Requirements, Selection Criteria, Evaluate Product, Select Product
9. Which of the following are the three main types of metrics as defined in Continual Service Improvement (CSI)?
1. Process Metrics
2. Supplier Metrics
3. Service Metrics
4. Technology Metrics
5. Business Metrics
a) 1, 2 and 3
b) 2, 4 and 5
c) 1, 3 and 4
d) 1, 2 and 4
10. The priority of an Incident refers to?
a) The relative importance of the Incident based on impact and urgency
b) The speed with which the Incident needs to be resolved
c) The number of staff that will be assigned to work on the Incident so that it is resolved in time
d) The escalation path that will be followed to ensure resolution of the incident
8 thoughts on “ITIL v3 free exam”
Good to see that you r sharing
If you have ITIL Ver.3 foundation dumps pl. send it on my email id
Hey, they are Version 3.0 of foundation. just download it from the link.
Thank you for providing this, it is very helpful.
Please check your answer to #17 on the first Dump. I believe the answer is wrong in the answer key. The V Model has to do with testing.
Please verify and let me know what you think.
Please i need ITIL foundation Dumps: E-books, Audios and videos. please send to my email or forward a link to me.
Please kindly send the links to be or make it public. i need it
Thanks for the mocks, very hard to find a Real free Itil exam.
please send all dump 1,2,3 to my email email@example.com